Here’s the timeline:
- Israel blames Hamas for the kidnapping of 3 teenage Israeli settlers in the West Bank
- Israel unleashes a violent operation in the West Bank arresting hundreds and killing a dozen Palestinians, and hits some targets in Gaza, claiming it’s searching for the missing settlers
- Then, Israel finds the settlers bodies, admits it knew the settlers were killed all along and lied about it, and the search-and-rescue operation was a sham, now vows to avenge their murders and incites violence against Palestinians. Still blames Hamas
- Israel continues its assault and expands it into the current genocide in Gaza killing 1600, injuring 8000 and displacing a quarter of the population of Gaza
- Then, Israel admits it knew all along that Hamas wasn’t responsible for the kidnapping-killing of the settlers
- All parties agree to a 72-hour ceasefire.
- Israel accuses Hamas of capturing a soldier during the ceasefire. Hamas denies it.
- Israel breaks the ceasefire and shells entire neighborhoods, killing hundreds of Palestinians more.
- Then, Israel admits that the soldier was not captured
Israel is abhorrent.
Israel is literally admitting to being lying, caustic, volatile scum of the earth and they’re getting away with it because they’re like “LOL AMERICA IS OUR BFF WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT”
We are accessories to a fucking genocide.
I am humiliated
African-American Girls & Women Killed By Police: Speak Their Names. See Their Faces. Know Their Stories.
There is this false myth going around that Black women are not victims of police violence. I believe the myth exists because quite frankly the media, social justice organizations and we the public tend not to focus on it. It is a self-fulfilling prophecy. I hope this post will make all of us change our minds. Here are the stories of some of the Black women and girls killed by law enforcement:
Pleasant Grove crash claims life of second person | AL.com (Heather Parker)
Family grieves after loved one killed in crash with APD (Jacqueline Culp)
Pedestrian Killed on I-95 in Florida (Laporsha Watson)
After Cleveland shooting, cities restrict police chases(Malissa Williams)
Elderly Woman Shot & Killed By Hearne Police Officer (Pearlie Golden)
Former Pa. trooper pleads guilty in fatal accident (Robin T. Williams)
Friends: Woman killed by police was nonviolent | Las Vegas (Sharmel Edwards)
The NYPD’s Poor Judgment With the Mentally Ill | Village Voice (Shereese Francis)
Harrisburg woman identified as victim in police SUV crash (Shulena S. Weldon)
$2.5M settlement in shooting of Lima woman by police officer (Tarika Wilson)
Texas Police Admit Officer Shot & Killed Unarmed Woman (Yvette Smith)
That’s so cute and simplistic. Did you work on this question all week or…? No one cares when white people try to rap. We care when they don’t represent their authentic selves or are plain untalented. We don’t care that Eminem is white. He’s not out her performing sonic blackface, despite being from the Detroit Metro Area. Yelawolf sounds like a southern rapper because… he’s a southern rapper. Homeboy is from Alabama. His voice is his. Hell, we didn’t even care about Bubba Sparxxx. Homeboy is from Georgia. Plus, Ms. New Booty is still a bop, so.. *shrugs*
Iggy literally sounds like something out of Malibu’s Most Wanted. Protip: that movie was not a documentary. This sheila is claiming she’s in the “murda bidness”. Homegirl grew up in Mulllumbimby, New South Wales, on a fucking farm. What the fuck was she murdering? Chickens? The hopes and dreams of her parents? What? You tell me. But she is flagrantly being dishonest and unauthentic. She sounds like all the mediocre parts of some of the premiere lady rappers throughout the years. She ain’t as cool in her delivery as Da Brat. She ain’t as raw and bold as Foxy or Trina. She ain’t as cute or skilled as Charli Baltimore. Iggy is what happens when generally mediocre white girls think they deserve to win and people who don’t know better let them.
Great response. I see M.I.A out here representing South Asians and her Sri Lankan culture. I see Indigenous/Native American rappers (like Frank Waln) repping their people, too. And there are also Indigenous rappers in Mexico, rapping in Totonaco and Nahuatl (their languages).
And I freakin’ love that gif!!! Hilarious!
Jon gets it wrong sometimes, but this is spot the fuck on
As per usual, don’t read the comments.
Or actually, DO read the comments. You SHOULD be outraged. You SHOULD see how many people want to say that everything is our own fault. You should see that because you need to know how much more work is to be done, and how, just because someone has the internet and has access to information, that DOES NOT MAKE THEM ENLIGHTENED.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
Awww, you tried so hard, but unfortunately I can’t hear you over the sound of my debt-free college degree and massive disposable income.
The only thing sad I see in this whole post is some weak twit who isn’t brave enough to take responsibility for their words but instead attacks another adult anonymously for her choices because they don’t want to have to deal with repercussions for their words.
After seeing the dramatic results from the Ice Bucket Challenge, Indian journalist Manju Latha Kalanidhi was compelled to start something similar, but with an Indian slant. “I felt like doing something more locally tangible. Rice is a staple here,” Kalanidhi told CNN. “We eat it every day, we can store it for months. Why not donate rice to someone who is hungry?”
Go off x1000000